Our partners in primary care around the country share our interest in the future of primary care and engagement in activities that improve health outcomes for older people.
- April to June Newsletter from our homes around the country
- Dáithí Ó Sé opens specialist Memory Care Centre, Kilcolgan Nursing Home, Galway
- January to March Newsletter from our homes around the country
- The Orchard Respite Centre For People With Dementia To ReOpen Under The Management of Mowlam Healthcare
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas