This photo of our 'Rose of St Martha's' says everything about our philosophy of care, The Mowlam Way - Enhancing the Quality of Life for Our Older Residents. We like to celebrate the positivity of nursing home care throughout the year at St Martha's Nursing Home. Regular celebrations include live music and dancing, seasonal parties, birthdays, family days and outings. One of the more novel celebrations we host is the Rose of St Martha's party, and everyone loves to get involved - from the nominating, to the voting and of course the crowing of our precious Rose.
- April to June Newsletter from our homes around the country
- Dáithí Ó Sé opens specialist Memory Care Centre, Kilcolgan Nursing Home, Galway
- January to March Newsletter from our homes around the country
- The Orchard Respite Centre For People With Dementia To ReOpen Under The Management of Mowlam Healthcare
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas