This photo of our 'Rose of St Martha's' says everything about our philosophy of care, The Mowlam Way - Enhancing the Quality of Life for Our Older Residents. We like to celebrate the positivity of nursing home care throughout the year at St Martha's Nursing Home. Regular celebrations include live music and dancing, seasonal parties, birthdays, family days and outings. One of the more novel celebrations we host is the Rose of St Martha's party, and everyone loves to get involved - from the nominating, to the voting and of course the crowing of our precious Rose.
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas
- A Christmas Wish For Our Valued Personnel
- Mowlam Healthcare Becomes Operational Partner of Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- A Fair Deal – claiming tax relief on nursing home fees and expenses
- Mowlam Healthcare Success at The NHI Care Awards