Moycullen nursing home is where we reside, we being a colourful group of residents, all shapes, sizes and vintages, hailing from many parts of Galway and its wider environs. As a group of residents we enjoy Christmas time here, feeling safely cared for by our friends, the staff. Our Christmas’ spent here are ones of kindness, togetherness and are always Christmas’ of remembrances and sincerity.
- April to June Newsletter from our homes around the country
- Dáithí Ó Sé opens specialist Memory Care Centre, Kilcolgan Nursing Home, Galway
- January to March Newsletter from our homes around the country
- The Orchard Respite Centre For People With Dementia To ReOpen Under The Management of Mowlam Healthcare
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas