Moycullen nursing home is where we reside, we being a colourful group of residents, all shapes, sizes and vintages, hailing from many parts of Galway and its wider environs. As a group of residents we enjoy Christmas time here, feeling safely cared for by our friends, the staff. Our Christmas’ spent here are ones of kindness, togetherness and are always Christmas’ of remembrances and sincerity.
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas
- A Christmas Wish For Our Valued Personnel
- Mowlam Healthcare Becomes Operational Partner of Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- A Fair Deal – claiming tax relief on nursing home fees and expenses
- Mowlam Healthcare Success at The NHI Care Awards