Mowlam Healthcare was one of hundreds of companies who took part in events across the country to mark Ireland’s third National Workplace Wellbeing Day, on Friday March 31st, which is organised by Food Drink Ireland and supported by Ibec. The initiative aims to improve employee wellbeing through promoting better exercise and nutrition in the workplace.
- April to June Newsletter from our homes around the country
- Dáithí Ó Sé opens specialist Memory Care Centre, Kilcolgan Nursing Home, Galway
- January to March Newsletter from our homes around the country
- The Orchard Respite Centre For People With Dementia To ReOpen Under The Management of Mowlam Healthcare
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas