Mowlam Healthcare was one of hundreds of companies who took part in events across the country to mark Ireland’s third National Workplace Wellbeing Day, on Friday March 31st, which is organised by Food Drink Ireland and supported by Ibec. The initiative aims to improve employee wellbeing through promoting better exercise and nutrition in the workplace.
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas
- A Christmas Wish For Our Valued Personnel
- Mowlam Healthcare Becomes Operational Partner of Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- A Fair Deal – claiming tax relief on nursing home fees and expenses
- Mowlam Healthcare Success at The NHI Care Awards