Cupcakes are the quintessential treat for any time of year - and oh how our residents love baking them, and eating them. Yum! Baking is a very popular and engaging activity here at Killarney Nursing Home that also doubles as a physical activity, since it requires some hand dexterity and provides a fun opportunity for residents to socialise and share a laugh as they mix, mix, mix. Today we made cupcakes and resident John had such a laugh blending the ingredients before handing over to Chef Annette. They didn't last long out of the oven before all that was left were crumbs!
- Dáithí Ó Sé opens specialist Memory Care Centre, Kilcolgan Nursing Home, Galway
- The Orchard Respite Centre For People With Dementia To ReOpen Under The Management of Mowlam Healthcare
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas
- A Christmas Wish For Our Valued Personnel
- Mowlam Healthcare Becomes Operational Partner of Alzheimer Society of Ireland