Animals and pets are always a very welcome distraction for our residents at Millhouse Care Centre. It's win win every time we have a four legged friend pay us a visit - they bring such simple joy into our days, and help our residents stay connected with their lives before they moved to Millhouse, and their community. One of our most successful pet visits was when we welcomed a precious pink piggy into our home - her mere presence lifted residents and staff alike, and was the topic of conversation long after she trotted out the door.
- Health Minister of State Catherine Byrne opens state-of-the-art nursing home in Finglas
- A Christmas Wish For Our Valued Personnel
- Mowlam Healthcare Becomes Operational Partner of Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- A Fair Deal – claiming tax relief on nursing home fees and expenses
- Mowlam Healthcare Success at The NHI Care Awards