Social Media Policy
Mowlam Healthcare participates in social media. Before you comment, please read our social media policy. We welcome and encourage open discussions, comments, experience, and shared stories. We carefully monitor participation to ensure all posts are on topic, respectful and devoid of insensitive or harmful comments.
Mowlam Healthcare reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems inappropriate. In addition, Facebook provides filters that may automatically delete what it believes to be inappropriate content. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the administrators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about one of our nursing homes, a resident or member of staff
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organisations and programmes not related to Mowlam Healthcare, care services, and its nursing homes)
- Comments that use foul language or ‘hate speech’ (for example, including, but not limited to, racial, ethnic or gender bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (ie, making negative or untrue comments about a home or member of staff)
- Comments that violate the privacy of our patients and their families
- Confidential information concerning Mowlam Healthcare, its regional nursing homes and personnel
- Comments that create the appearance of speaking on behalf of Mowlam Healthcare, its regional nursing homes and personnel without prior authorisation
- Topics that present risk to Mowlam Healthcare, its regional nursing homes and personnel
- Threats/insensitive/hurtful remarks direct or implied to others who post, comment, or like one of our posts
- Threats/insensitive/hurtful remarks direct or implied to employees of Mowlam Healthcare, its regional nursing homes and personnel, and
- Anything insensitive or hurtful to our residents or that interferes with our ability to provide resident-centred care
Posts, comments, likes or emails on any of Mowlam Healthcare and its regions and affiliate pages is subject to viewing by the page administrators unless expressly blocked by the page owner. If you “like” Mowlam Healthcare, you will ‘see’ us on your News Feed.