NO Healthcare Experience Required – We will train you in our dedicated Academy.
Help us make a real difference on the frontline, caring for our most vulnerable. The potential offered by our nursing homes around the country provides for fulfilling and rewarding employment.
Our staffing needs in meeting the care needs of our residents are wide-ranging. Roles that may interest people could include:
– healthcare professionals including nurses, healthcare assistants and physios
– activity coordinators and social care practitioners
– administrative support
We want to ensure our staffing complement is consistently available to meet the day-to-day social care needs of our residents, especially during this time of visitor restrictions.
Short, medium and long-term contracts can be offered, as well as flexible working arrangements.
“I understand it can be very daunting to begin a new career or to continue progressing in healthcare. Assignments, computer skills and researching can be difficult for some – however, key to my role is supporting and guiding learners through this process.
The sense of achievement and renewed confidence I see in learners who have completed the modules is a pleasure to be a part of. It is always my goal to put learners at ease, gain the necessary skills and view themselves as a competent and effective carer.
The sense of achievement and renewed confidence I see in learners who have completed the modules is a pleasure to be a part of. It is always my goal to put learners at ease, gain the necessary skills and view themselves as a competent and effective carer.“
Make your move to Mowlam
Find your future with Mowlam, the country’s largest and most respected independent provider of nursing home care, committed to clinical excellence, compassion, and improving the health outcomes for the older people in our care. Our size, reach and influence mean we can support an enviable variety of educational programmes and career paths. There is no better company to start your career in caring with.
Wherever your talents and interests lie, there’s plenty of room for growth and ample opportunity to find your perfect fit with Mowlam.
- Security of employment
- Guaranteed hours
- Flexible hours to suit your family/life demands
- You’re an integral part of our expert team of health care professionals
- You are fully supported by the clinical team
- We’re committed to constantly growing the talents and expertise of our team members and invest in your professional development
- We acknowledge and recognise team members who demonstrate exceptional dedication to caring for residents
- We recognised our team members for years of service …and of course
- You make a difference in families’ lives